This semester I have explored the different places in Barcelona I have gone to eat, drink, of purchase food. Rather than post in the traditional blog format I have decided to create and experiential map of the locations at which I eat. I have set some rules in order to make the findings more coherent. 


1. I will map the restaurants, cafes, etc. based on location in relation to my apartment and the architecture studio. 


2. Show the amount of times or frequency at which I have gone to each location.

 

3. I will show the name of the location, and if necesary/applicable, a product i frequently oreder there.

 

4. I will limit the results to 10 locations representative of all places I have been to in Barcelona. This will make the results easier to read while still showing the diversity of locations I have visited. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment